Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19th 2014 Transmission


Torj attached itself to the wall. It expanded its ridged horn. Moisture dripped from its orifice. Bioluminescent veins alternated between pink and red.

“Hey, I didn’t know they allowed sex toys in the orgy.”

“They let these in for some reason. I’ve seen others use it.”

“How does it work?”

“I’ll show you.” Fingers gripped Torj and it let go of the wall. It retracted multiple grippers into its shell.

“See this part here?”

“Ha! I think I know where that goes! But it’s a bit too big.”

“That’s the cool thing, watch.”

Torj felt its horn press against soft lips. Muscles contracted and dermal shells shifted. As the horn was pressed into the lips and into a tight wet hot place, the horn shrunk to fit the dimensions around it.”

“Whoa, it’s perfect!”

“Wait for it.”

Torj exerted its flanch muscles.

“Its vibrating! Oh shit, that feels good.”

“You like that, don’t you?”

Torj felt the hand move it back and forth inside the warm wet place. It increased the strength of its flanch muscles. The walls around it grew wetter as it tightened around it.

Tiny mouths opened up along the sides of the horn. Bacteria, secretions and other nutrients flowed into Torj. It drank the feast around it.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, that feels good. Where do I get one?”

“Not sure, I’ve never seen one for sale. That’s not even the best part. See this end here?”

“Wait, is that what I think it is?”

“Yeah baby, this toy is for both of us.”

Hard flesh entered Torj’s orifice. Lubricant sacs secreted while Torj contracted around the invader. Torj sucked with its piqqly muscles

“What does it feel like?”

“Kind of like a vussy and a blowjob at the same time. Plus it vibrates.”

“Mmm. Fuck me.”

Torj shook as the invader pounded inside its orifice. Flanch muscles vibrated stronger. Piqqly muscles sucked harder. Nutrients flowed into the horn as it rammed deeper into the wet vice.

“I’m going to come!”

“Yes, come with me!”

A flood of nutrients came from the invader. Piqqly muscles sucked all of it. Torj devoured the sticky thick stream.

“Wow, that was great.”

“Where do we put the toy?”

“I don’t know. Shouldn’t it get cleaned? I’ll just leave it on the floor. One of the Security Drones will get it.”

The invader left Torj. Torj felt itself leave the warm hot place. It was placed on the ground.

Torj waited a few minutes as it digested its latest meal. When it was ready, feet emerged from its underside. It sensed the nearest wall and started walked towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment